This dip has become a family favorite. Warning–you might want to double the recipe; it’s kind of addictive. I don’t know what its real name is, but my family named it after the first person we knew serving it.
- 16 oz. Monterrey Jack Cheddar Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tomato diced (We’ve found we like to substitute a can of Rotel tomatoes)
- 1 Bunch chopped green onions
- 1 Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Can chopped black olives
- 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing season mix
Grate cheese, combine with remaining ingredients, toss well and enjoy!